Monday, June 6, 2016

Yogananda's Twin Flame




Last night I was sitting on the couch and I suddenly felt i wasn't in my body. "yogananda where is my higher self?" i asked him. "she is helping six people" yogananda said. i instantly had visions of six different people shocked as I entered they're  different homes. they at first didn't believe I was an ascended master and then i would ask all of them is they wanted to see my wings. and they all were in a daze and told me i was beautiful and that my wings were beautiful and magnificent. They asked to prove I was really in a relationship with yogananda and he was immidiatly at my side. my higher self told all these people that ascended masters are archangels in heaven. these people were completely blown away and yogananda was right there agreeing with all I told them. he helped proving that what I say is true. then later i was really tired and yogananda told me to return to my body.

I lay on my bed and yogananda kept saying two words over and over again, 'ashra' and 'amra.' I looked the words up and ashra means 'happyness' and 'amra' means princess.

I fell back asleep at seven in the morning and I was pulled into a dream. in my dream I was seated on a lawn in someones backyard. roxanne and david were seated next to me on either side. "your an angel and ascended master" roxanne said turning to me. she had  strange look in her eyes. I felt an angelic presence standing in front of me, "who is this?" I asked this presence. "mary" a faded female voice said. "who are you?" I repeated. "Archangel Mary" she said. "what's your favorote flower?" I asked her. "An Orange Rose" her voice said. I couldn't see her but felt her bent down in front of me. Suddenly the dream shifted. I was in my moms kitchen. I asked roxanne for some food. she said "no you don't deserve it!" I decided to just grab some, and her presence was instantly at my side and she took the food and placed it back in the fridge. then I walked into her living room away from her. she came over to me and got behind me and clawed at the back of my neck until blood poured down my back. it was as if she were trying to hurt my wings. then I called out to michael and gabriel. i pleaded for them to help me. nothing happened. then i called out ot yogananda and sophia. yogananda pulled her off me. her spirit was now crouched down in the kitchen entrance and she glared at me darkly. then she came at me again to try and hurt me. i asked yogananda to help me again and her presence was pulled away from me. i felt she was being stopped from coming any closer. the dream shifted and I heard my father from my past life say, "leave my daughter alone olga!" then I felt my biological father from this present life beside  talking to me, "I wish i could of prevented this, god it's all my fault!" i heard him cry. he sounded like his voice was breaking into tears, "no dad it's not your fault, god pulled me away from you and mom becuase i wasn't supposed to be with you both" i said sadly. I heard him crying, "I know that, I just wished i could of helped you" my father robert said. "I'm not mad at you or mom" i said calmly. "thank you elizabeth for caring so much" I heard him say. suddenly the dream shifted again and one of my friends higher self visited me trying to make sure that i am alright, "roxanne should not have treated you like this, now your not even safe while dreaming , you barely get enough rest as it is, you don't deserve this elizabeth" she stood there in a maroon colored hoodie with her hair in some sort of messy bun. "thank you, I'm so worn out and depressed, you can leave if you want you don't have to stay" i said miserbly, "I will see you in a little while" she said. "thank you for caring so much, I'm depressed. i just want to move on from this life" i said. "let's talk about this when i get here" her voice said and she turned and walked out the door and into the sunlight. when i woke up i heard males voice speaking to a rageful womans voice, "you will not harm her olga" i heard a males voice say. "elizabeth I will cut your funds and make it so you don't have a home" she said darkly. "I will not let that happen" i heard yogananda say to her. "I will do everything in my power to hurt you" i heard roxanne say. "olga leave her home, you are not welcome here" a males voice say. i felt it was my cousin louis saying that. I felt yogananda come up to me, "amra please turn on your side and let me hold you" yogananda said. "get away from my cousin" i heard louis say to him. "louis i'm not trying to hurt her" i heard yogananda say. "you didn't protect her, you said you would" louis said. "I'm sorry for not being here sooner amra" yogananda said. "you told her you'd protect her, where were you when this was happening" louis said. "I'm sorry amra, please forgive me"  i heard my soulmate say. "I'm not mad yogananda, I know you were busy and didn't know what was going on until i called to you" i said. "marie! let me hold you, get away from her yogananda you should of protected her, get away from my cousin!" i heard louis shout. "olga you need to leave!" i heard louis's voice say, "get out your not welcome here." i heard him say. "i don't go by that anymore" roxanne's voice said. "you will alway's be olga" i heard louis say. "stop calling me olga, I hate that name!" i heard roxannes's presence say. i felt her leave. then i felt yogananda beside me, "amra i'm sorry" i heard him say. "soulmate i'm not mad, i love you" i said. "leave my cousin alone" i heard louis say. " i will not i'm her guide, i have to be there for her" i heard yogananda say. "i wish you didn't" i heard louis say. "i love you yogananda" i said. "amra I love you" yogananda said softly. "thank you for helping me soulmate" I said. "amra i'm not your soulmate. I'm your twin flame amra." "can you have more than one twin flame?" I asked him. "yes elizabonga you can have more than one" I heard his voice say smiling. "are you serious" i questioned him in disbelief. "only joking your my soulmate elizabonga, i was playing." I blanked out completely confused. "only jesting yes i'm your twin flame, joking your my soulmate, soulmates forever" and i felt his energy tap the side of my face. "soulmate elizabonga" he added. "soulmate yogananda" i hear my higher self say back. "i'm glad your my soulmate and not my twin flame" i told him. "i'm glad your my soulmate too elizabonga" yogananda said to me.

a few seconds ago i was standing in front of the mirror staring at myself in my entry way. I instantly thought to myself, "I'm glad your my soulmate yogananda" i said softly. suddenly i felt pushed and shoved by him, "your my twin flame elizabonga! twin flames elizabonga and yogananda. I love you amra" he said to me happily. "I love you too" I said smiling as i gazed in the mirror.


I was sitting cross legged on the couch. when suddenly i felt nudged on my knee, "I love you." I heard a males voice say, "who is this?" I asked confused, "yogananda." i heard him say and he playfully nudged my knee again.






1 comment:

  1. Omg. What a coincidence! I was about tell you about what my ascended master had told me!
    But i. Rather message instead.
    Contact me on twitter if you like :3

    ReplyDelete