Monday, July 4, 2016

The Real Peter Pan




In May 2015 it was revealed to me that a presence named Thomas has been cuddling me. I knew him in my past life as my fiancé. The psychic had mentioned that Thomas is like Peter Pan and that I'm like Wendy. She mentioned that he's very boyish. Frankly I think he's really fun and very immature. - 'I love him though. He's awesome and cute cause I'm madly in love with him.'

Thomas made me write the last part of that.

In my past life there were five guy's who came up to me and Thomas while we were walking somewhere. - 'Thomas calls them hairy as fuck. yes and they are brown hairy men. hit on Kate. not okay. the men were stinky and dirty and molested my fiancé while drunk one night. then killed her with a gun. into her one is still. I found out when I shower I actually smell nice. anyway go on Kate. oh wait one more thing Rey is dead for harming his soulmate. Kate is one of their soulmates. this is wrong on so many levels. Kate you should kick him in the balls. he needs a shower Katie. yep. okay go on Kate.'  Thomas means they all had brown hair and tan white skin and were quite hairy. 'kate they stunk. it's okay kate I'm here for honny bunny. home with kate. go away. hit on kate you die.'

Again he made me write that part through forced automatic writing. - ' so not true kate. I will honk his nose Kate. kill Rey. kill hair mat. Kate's mine. Rey oh killer of my killer hun. Kate he will not live in my house that's for sure. your welcome.'

Anyway These five guy's were so drunk that they raped me and shot me dead. Thomas was heartbroken and commited suicide and looked for me so far and wide. Thomas is a being from the faery realm, He's a Wood Elf. - 'And I have ice blue eyes. not gold like in the picture. home with kate now. kate your coming home with me right?'


I found out recently that - 'kate It was last week. home in love land join Thomas in lost hideout. your home with me kate!' (insert eye roll.) Anyway moving on. so I recently felt several old writers in my home. James Barrie reavealed his presence in my home. Thomas decided during this time to tell everyone that he told James Barrie's higher self  - 'about Neverland. the lost boy's. himself. though james changed his name to be named after kitchen ware. thats right kate. I'm named after a frying pan. kate I am tired of being a pan I'm Thomas just Thomas.'

Thomas if you do not remove you hand from my own. I will bite you when I get home. - 'kt I will bite you. your mine Katie!' (sigh)  Thomas's ethereal energy hands are poking my finger on the keyboard. -'kate you need to shurt up Katie.' I can feel him smiling in a care free way beside me. - 'hit kate with my foot. your mine Katerina. home with Thomas yes you are. boop! anyway kate thinks I'm hot so I'm hers and you all can't have me.'

















4 comments:

  1. Hahaha XD
    How come i miss this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. I'm glad you've read it. I have a lot of funny stuff on my twitter page too. well I love that you comment it brightens my day!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete