Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Amadeus II Count of Savoy



Several Weeks back I started having visions of myself looking out a large stone window. I peered out it and watched as many roman soldiers made there way across the crowded street. I saw some banners and people watching.

Last night I was in my bedroom and several family members from my roman life found they're way back to me. I found out my husband in my past life as a woman in a roman city was named Amadeus II. I gave birth to several children and we shared a life together. her name was Joan.

This afternoon as I lay upon my bed. I heard several voices calling out to me. my father in that life. his name is Tetriritues. I instantly had a vision of My younger sister Natasha and Older Sister Sera stealing me from my home with Natasha's husband Larami. They took me into there home and brought me to an old room for servants. I was placed on the bed. Larami forced me onto the bed and proceded to rape me. Then Sera used a dagger and plunged it into my chest. - 'Natasha took a plith and poured her blood to the floor. beheading my wife. Natasha oiled her and set her aflame. they burned her and threw her remains to the ground. killed my wife and friend. she was my dear friend.' As soon as the vision was over I hid my face in my covers and cried.
'
As  I sit here staring sadly at my computer screen. I feel hands on my own placing my fingers on the keyboard. 'We love you.'  'Julius Certain she will come home soon. her name means light. home with Joan. home with light. Joan I love you. love you. more that light.'


Joan of Geneva






No comments:

Post a Comment