Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Tristin - Soulmate - Soldier



(Elizabeth) 'I used to stare out the window of my bedroom at soldiers passing by. one was named Tristin. he asked my father if I could marry him.' (Louis Mountbatten) 'but I preferred. Louis My Mountbatten cousin! if they had battled over my love.. louis would of pulled a romantic stunt. in your face Tristin this is louis!'  (Tristin) 'bye! bye! louis now your toast.' (Louis Mountbatten) I'm now am married to Marie! your a ghost. you loudly spoke her name near the river. (Tristin) she turned her head and started to quiver. lots of fun we had my dear. but you couldn't join the fun and celebration. we guy's would have liked to fuck you in your ass. (Louis Mountbatten) but louis Romanov had you first. (Tristin) 'this I'm sure would have ended. louis romanov would have steadied on his saddled. (Louis) but Tristin could never win a battle. I would have gathered a whole lot of flowers and given her a ring. but you Tristin started to sing. (Tristin) - 'forced myself into her mouth and she bit me hard with her teeth.' (Elizabeth) -'You deserved it Tristin you raped my physical me! I watched my body being injected and I stared back up at you in question. I know you love me Tristin, but raping me with you dick will not get my attention.'

(Tristin) 'I remember after I was done trying to be horny. (Louis) - 'What Do mean trying to Tristin? your into my cousin. I get it. (Tristin) - 'but never getting say goodbye as Rasputin Carried her Away. she loved me and I threw it all away. I'm sorry Maria Nikolaevna and I really am.' (Louis Mountbatten) 'Apology not accepted. (Tristin) Louis can I take a stand. (Elizabeth) - 'I believe you Tristin! that you're sorry and I admit that I still love you.. (Tristin) - 'but next time don't be so hot.' (Louis Mountbatten) - 'yadayadayada blablabla next time Tristin stay away from what is mine' - (Tristin) -  'I was going to marry maria to.. you just didn't see. '(Louis Mountbatten) - 'how am I to know what you think?'  (Tristin) 'I'm Sorry I called you a bitch marie.' (Alexei Nikolaevich) - 'Louis says she isn't yours so back off Tristin or you'll get yours.'

3 comments:

  1. Louis isn't in Russia anymore? why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete