Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Louis Mountbatten Twin Flame


Several weeks back I had flashbacks and past life regression of being Maria Nikolaevna. Louis's higher Angelic self came bounding towards me when he found out where I am.  -'Louis came bounding towards maria when he found out she was alive on earth again. her name is now Elizabeth. Each of us love you Marie. I love you. your my wife now Marie.' Shhh... Louis I haven't gotten to that part yet!

Anyway.

- 'Maria I hugged you and pushed you to the bed. in love with her forever she says I'm her twin flame. this is cool! love you marie.' What louis means is that he pushed my physical     - 'embodiment to her bed.' I heard his ethereal voice laughing happily as he cuddled me. 'several days later marie decided the yeh on the marriage proposal. I'm married to her now. my marie, my twin flame. marie I cant stop yelling. I'm so happy,' I could feel his arms wrapped around me. - 'holding her tightly.'

'marie I'm so... pouted on her for ages. now I love her. louis srl in love with marie. pout marie. I'm jostled in home life. you have lots of husbands. jostled. marie she's my young twin flame. killer heart of gold.' love you marie.'


Louis is trying to make me write that he's cute. but I'm not budging. yuck! louis get off my arm. 'I'm not letting go until you say I'm cute marie say I'm cute! now marie.' okay your cute. - 'thank you marie. that's better. I'm joking marie. you didn't have to say that. I already know I am.' you suck louis! your laughing!  - 'suck what marie. you suck marie?' Ewwww!!! gross louis. I can feel louis grinning at me. - 'I'm gross. huh? I'm grinning at you marie. not frowning. marie would you like a kick in the butt. hmmmm. what to do what to do.'

'marie I'm waiting. I'm tapping my foot impatiently. you suck what marie?  what do you suck?" You are such a boob louis! - 'I hate you marie.' I hear him laughing! -'I hear him laughing huh? we love you safety first marie. must wear pillow in chest now, she might kick me. marie I'm not okay with safety. its scary as real balls,' So you wanna be kicked in the chest? -'marie I'm not going to answer. kiss me marie now. that will make it up.'  Nope. 'marie I'm touched that.' Louis. - 'thus I bantered with marie.' Louis. - 'marie told me my name.' Louis! -'marie.' I love you louis. - 'love you to marie. I win.' Louis. -'What?!'

'love you Marie. love you always.' I'm going to bed louis. -'goodnight Marie.' Louis your such a stalker! - 'that I am Marie. goodnight sleepyhead. your mine. Marie love you.' Yep! 'louis is smiling for marie. your a loud sleeper. Marie I love you.' uh. huh. - 'just say it I love you marie. I love you is all it takes.' I love you too louis now stop bugging me. I don't want to write anymore. I tired. - 'your such a boob marie.'

1 comment: