Monday, July 4, 2016

Archangel Chamuel Horny Twin Flame





'Chamuel has been in love with lixy since she was ten now I'm done now I'm now done. go on.'

I'm sorry. That was Chamuel. He visits a lot. his twin sister -' Sophia is so lovely she gave her me.' (glare) 'she's chammie's  girl now!' Stop! I really wish he would stop making me write. 'his words are cute aren't they.'

Get real! -'I am real. dork! grow up lixy'

'love you lixy'

So a few weeks ago Chamuel arrived in my home. this was the first time I actually noticed him around me even though he's visited me so many times. - 'I humped her rotten.

'now go on lixy I haven't got all day' - Okay. so I went shopping yesterday. 'and mom bought her clothes and I snuck in there and okayed her clothing choices I placed clothes for her to find. I in love with lixy. her name is like mine so horny and cute. in love with lixy. your welcome lixy. I am fond of this angelic girl she's my twin flame and I love your new jammie's horny. join her in matters of the heart. it's very inspiring when she rants about underwear. horny.' Just FYI I don't wear any. so it's. - 'not my problem lizzie your my girl now.'

















4 comments:

  1. Black to Blond A story of rebellion and love.

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7632111/1/Black-to-Blond

    ReplyDelete
  2. must live in coconut! it's freeeee.........

    ReplyDelete