Friday, July 8, 2016

Prince And David Bowie Twin Flame



- 'My life has been into deep. I've fallen and I cannot keep. You rang the door of my heart.'

David Bowie's Presence - 'My little laughter for the stars in her eyes. I found god on my home plant life. from mars this situation. sexy art. your my twin from outer space. gorgeous brunette gorgeous song. I will always remember friends and a song. this is David, we love you.'

One afternoon I was sitting on my couch. I decided to do something amusing. I said aloud to the heavens, 'David Bowie and Prince you stole my shoe!' I few moment later I felt two presences enter through my door. - 'I just stood there a little unsure. this woman thinks like me. she's from younger generation.' 

'I met her and found out she was being abused. I love every inch of her. more than words. my heart is flowered with humble rease home. more than earth. more than words. for sure. think. from this fromer sexy humble. she is darling and sweet. severus snape can't compete. think before you great week. great job Oswego sex dear me. this is dear a sexy week.'

- 'I am at a loss at what to do. real scary what they are doing to you.  I can't take this anymore your hurting. I want to help you. I'm only imagining what will happen. you. I wish I could help. really. home this year. only time matters hearts saw a deer. broken and shot. we see a lifeless nobody we wanted to rock. I want you to try to live a life worth live and sexy. but Elizabeth we hate that your so dizzy. we hate that they banged your heart in two. we hate that now your going home soon. your home in light your home you love us too. home tomarrow for home sweet moon. love you my love and darling. we are Prince and David we hate them sluts. her name means whore. what she did to you was unkind. Roxanne quite a frestering arrogant stiff sore back. your years almost up. you can come home. old girl I wrote the last bit tomarrow at noon. I will vermillion of colors and seasons aster dead to.'  'my heart bleeds on her door. her number is hotter. the icy floor. your young home hit her again olga and I'll write more. this is prince. I am more this year.'

- 'this is your last life to live. then you go home kid. this is the last time you'll hurt. because' - 'we're now your men in this town. your our girl in light love heart only home to light. - ' our lips are sealed. tomarrow. you will heal. love you this is prince. in love with this girl. her name meaning love and light.' - 'your mine marchie' - 'lewis carroll goodbye.' - 'prince I am done. let her alone. well great job lewis'  - 'get your own home room only mine and davids.' - 'your mine marchie too. home with marchie. loud a bondoon.'

- 'She's automatic writing. nosy lewis from great bambie parade. thumper ain't here so marchie's ok. this is david, safe to bye.' - 'your coming onto to tight. she's right' - 'weeeee marchie. this is grondler home with marchie.' - 'he home with marchie love him his march hair.' - 'he keeps interrupting us. home with marchie.'  'lewis carroll enough.' - 'Marchiiiiiiiiieee!!!!!  Marchie is mine. marchie I am me.'  -'you suck carroll!' - 'nosy mary peepee. loius borgous day is here. think before you steal marchie. louis i'm not going to steal here..' 'she's as well as yours as she is mine.' - 'marcheee hates you. marchies mine. your wronforking your sexy weel. marchie. he's an orange peel. your from our sexy weel. hatter knows what's the deal. your mine marchie. that's what's the deal.'





1 comment: