Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Charles Lutwidge Dodgson Twin Flame


'my marchie. her name is libathloki in kiloloyikokoili. I have bunny her name is march. okatilolokiylo.' Charles your not making sense. - 'your not making sense marchie. you need tea march. tea! will join me in mad tea party march. your invited too louis if you don't fart. okati. uooooooooollliiiiiiooouuus. hatter and marchie. not louis and marie. yuck. I'm more hansome. killer louis for growing beard march. her needs to shave.' Louis doesn't have a beard hatter. - 'marchie I'm Charles if you do not agree.' Okay Charles. - 'okay marchie. am I cute yet.' possibly.  -'possibibly not an option marchie. I'm either cute or i'm not okati now. march isn't louis a grapefruit. horny. marchie i'm  horny. marchie it's me. i'm great aren't I?'

Charles has been around me since. 'Marchie i'm hatter.' okay hatter. 'marchie i'm me.' marvhie I met you when you were two and fell in love when sixteen. home home fome home. home fome now rome. adamouse. not amolososololololololololololo! marchie your mine. okay march. I'm your man home home home with hatter go go go! now march! marchieiiiiii.....' your horrible hatter. 'marchie I good! good me and marchie. manly mentos march your breath stinks marchie.  brush your teeth march. now march. go home tomarrow. lalala. brush teethy marchie and go pereee. borko. home ok. march and me. louis can horn on ouer plans. me and march know where we stand. march and me. not louis and marie peepee.  Marchie!!!!!'  I don't even know what to say to you right now  - 'hatter. thank you march. good day to you peepee, now your less stinky.'  I love how immature you are. 'I love you too march. my march. your march. our march. bye peepee. go to best dear stinky.' Okay I'm going to bed. 'good bye pepe home with peepee the horny blinky. horny louis going to be srooop horny louis good for a moop.'


1 comment:

  1. was this you?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred,_Lord_Tennyson

    ReplyDelete