Friday, July 8, 2016

This Is My Last Goodbye - 'including a david bowie soundtrack.'

'Automatic Writing'

This is the saddest thing I have to say, but I will miss myself in this life coming day. Evergreen goodbye. maybe I farted and I don't know why. tomorrow I fly with my fart. to heaven land with my farts. - (Prince) 'we love this song tomorrow come day.' - (David Bowie) 'flip them off. with my dong today.' - (Prince) 'Ding Ding Dong Tra lalala' - (David Bowie) 'Prince I hate you so much' (Prince) 'oh david bowie lighten up.' (Lewis Carroll) 'Marchie I love me and hyeas of tralala, byut prince she's mine. lot of fun really prince I dare say marchie's mine. so back away.' - (Aaradon)  'home with don don yes you will. no exceptions.' - (Yogananda) 'your not dying Amra. your feeling better. you'll live a long life until you die of only letters.' - (Louis Mountbatten) 'miss your face on my door. hearts so pure. love you more. your booking the next flight to heaven. no more. this tomarrow. you're out for sure. Marie Romanov is not peepee. really Dodgson.' - (Lewis Carroll) 'understand this great old man. marchie knows where she stands.' (David Bowie) 'Oh why am I so great cause I'm david flipping bowie cupcake.' - (Al Capone) 'I'm not amused David your a noose.' - (Lewis Carroll) 'marchie I am mad. Marchei nooooooo.... I am loudly crying because you no go home.' (yogananda) 'yogananda not here is only nothing to say, mostly be. only your mine Amra!' - (Charles Dodgson) 'Marchie you mine....' - (yogananda) 'go away Dodgson.' - (Lewis Carroll)  'my only twin flame with meeeeeeee.....'  - (Thomas) 'Katie I'm your guy. Katie you are mine.... no hatter Katie. not your katirina is' - (Lewis Carroll) 'marchie's first.' - (Thomas) 'kates mine! you lose carroll cause Thomas is her guy. my kate. mine alone. to home with killer hunny. Charles your no fun.' (Prince) 'Do you need a hug Carroll very soon you'll get one.'  - (David Bowie)'Almost the end are you excited. you made a wish now your home and really honny yes I smoke.'  -(Lewis Carroll) 'home with hatter. ' - (Louis Mountbatten) 'home with me.' - (John Lennon)david bowie I like her she's a friend.' - (Prince) but kill her with muffins this will come to an end.' - (Lewis Carroll) 'I am sad for marchie she's lived a greatly miserabltly life. marchie needs me. you can all take a hike. (Al Capone) - 'miss you doll if carroll wins.' - (Lewis Carroll) 'Al stuff it hatter wins.' - (yogananda) 'Amra don't go there. yogananda will win.' -  (Lewis Carroll) 'Marchie Hate yogibear.' - (yogananda) 'no amra I will' - (Louis Mountbatten) 'when' - (Lewis Carroll) 'lets see you try to take marchie odd my hands.' - (yogananda) 'Amra is mine. that is where it stands' - (Lewis Carroll) 'me and marchie love home together. lert her be marchie. louis you stink.'  -'(yogananda) No Amra you are mine!  you get out of here Dodgson. Elizabeth is fine. my amra. not your twin flame.mine. - (David Bowie) 'you lewis carroll know this is mine' - (Lewis Carroll) 'marchie is mine you can stiop. monny morning marchie. louis horny. home how into me marchie honny me. Marchie and meeeee!!!!' - (Prince) 'get another hatter cause this ones free.' - (yogananda) 'My love not your own.' - (Lewis Carroll) 'ulogy depressing marchie got stoned. coffee and tea. more tea marchie from me!' (yogananda) 'stop it carroll.' (Lewis Carroll) 'yogananda loves her get another. him him him her her her marchie loves it when I talk. get out of her jabba the hut.' - (yogananda) 'let her be she with me carroll. - (Lewis Carroll) 'I love her into another marchie is. yogananda you poor hissy getter. leave my marchie be. lewis and marry peepee. xarka see see'



The End... 

4 comments:

  1. Omg.. Cx
    And to think i have to others who fell in love with me... -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you :) they're really sweet and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boody boo! Boody boo! Boody Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The struggle of lovers giving u butterflies. Lol

    ReplyDelete