Sunday, July 10, 2016

The Hippie Communist Manifesto - Ethral Heart



Boring is old. here is now. Hippie communism is home and home is gorgeous and stronger than life. Free this burden of hellish communist life. After home is strong here too in homely home over the hill and through the woods to grandfather borings we go. Carl Marx your over. Hippie communism has begun.

Communist Hippie Manifesto  - Dedicated To Gorgeous Men And Strong

WE hippies. WE very commie. WE DON'T UNDERSTAND THE FORCE. HOME IS FREEDOM AND FUN! HIPPIE COMMUNISTS ARE PURE FUN! QUEEN VICTORY IS OVER. YOU ARE DONE VLADIMIR WITH THE POOTING, YOU SICK FUCK! HIPPIE COMMUNISTS ARE REAL HERO'S! I AM ONE!!!

This isn't over yoda. deem you unworthy of real communism and hippie communism. Vladimir is awesome. great sexy hunk. yogananda is over and the fun has begun! Vladimir is crazy thinking man. great ideas he has. but one he left out was the will to have fun! yoda dead to the force. yoda is no deadly assassin jet li is each dead force.


We love people for who they are, but if they stop our freedom and fun we stop at nothing to rebel for fun! hippies are awesome and communists too. why not bring them both together and marry them two!

This is the era of hell and fun. bring both together and we will rock on! this is ocd and wrong. why only be communist hippie's. when you think you are wrong!

Thank everyone for dinner because dearly Putin is a winner.

Your daddy's girl but your from outer space. thanks a lot bowie your a very homely favorite. join me and you'll be great too. joking touché. your home too?  your wrong carl for saving the sexy Vladimir. your wrong for killing my past family with your first book. only hippie communists are into life. communists are killers! take a kick in the butt? hit my life again and i'll kick your hiney? you stink breathe me in? i'm Vladimir I cannot win. join me Vladimir in the air? but be my friend and i will be there! you are so dead Marie Romanov. you have been reborn in Ethral Heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is a book! writing for my work! to unite the weird communism and the hippies bezerk. yoda weird as fuck. this is no more. I like to rock. your wrong marie about my face! you stabbed me putin with your face? you are like my friend in every way! your gorgeous bro. you can't replace. weird I am. but words I say. are true to me and save the real face for me Putin? don't you agree? you are funny! and smirking! and hotter than hell! but hit my homeland and i'll fall under your spell. you sexy beast. I love you much! but hippie commie's are here to fuck. there are no words to my own gain. but Vladimir Putin please put the weapons away. your mighty sand strongman and hotter than hell. but we as our kind are afraid of weird ear and send. we love you Putin we do not pretend. your everything a communist is. but hippie communists don't hit with there fists. I like this join. as home land of Russia. only I am not Russian. I am from America. your rifle is greatly outnumbered by fun! please do not be offended I am only here to answer the call dead in the dirt. the leaves and the earth. are freer then life. I am heavenly in my task. but Elizabeth answered and Vladimir Putin please respond back. I am a real friend to the American and Russian people. but the world needs love and communism people. I love my friends here in my sexy town of homely thirds and forths of  hell. but I am no best of rifles and guns. I hug humanity with my fun. pranks are part of me and them. our children are safe in heavens gate. but Putin real children here are dying of pain. your needs are valid and true to real commie's, but I am a hybrid of hippie and communism. forget this dead ride. I am now here to ride the wave of humanity's playfulness that is at stake. you are strong and cute as a button. but Vladimir I am dear to my weird side so don't be offended. this is hippie communism at his best. I am Vladimir's friend you don't need to test. I love north korea and kindred-un. we love real men and woman of work. this isn't enough our children are hurt. third day I felt a pain in my chest when birthed to my mother who was depressed. my father imprisoned. myself in foster care. adopted by cruel scumbags who never gave me a life of love and friendship. I was forced to do labor for my adoptive mom. she isn't really parenting and she is wrong. this is my life I am in pain!  My adopted mother from this life was a pathological liar! in every life she has been! She is crazy for abusing my love! After all I've loved and the people I've respected. As caring for humanity I was rejected. Alone I've felt for centuries past. I love everything and everyone no matter what they experience! and do! We hippie communists rebel for love, freedom and laughter. We also when cornered fight fiercely and strong! We are for the people! And Vladimir you are strong! Real strongman can take safety to hell! We love you Vladimir you're a doll! We are rebellion and weirdly shocking. Hold me closer tiny dancer! and we kick ass! We love anything communist! and aren't you cute! We are friends. We are hippie's! of love! and communists! of rebellion! We love you Vladimir and Kim! We are one and united! We are strong! 






2 comments:

  1. this is me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fungi can you poot too. want to try this fungus shroom.

    ReplyDelete