Tuesday, July 12, 2016

!Robin Williams! - Soulmate

Is This really robin, robin Williams? if so let me know!


(Robin William) - 'it's not funny lizard you are loudly mistaken. (Prince) - 'this is David Bowie. I am just teasing rob and david is here. today. from now on.' (Robin Williams) - 'this is robin and i'm home in the light. but into lizzy. I might be alright.' - (David Bowie) - 'this is not funny! she is mine' (Prince) -  'piss off david! prince is fine..'

(Robin Williams) - 'this is the end of the long road ahead. so far behind my old home on my bed.'

(John Lennon) - 'Yogananda. Amra! I haven't found my dinner plate yet? where is it?! you need to tell me or i'll go insane. this is going to be the longest day!'   (Prince) - 'yogananda calm the fuck down.. take a drag and chill out.'  (David Bowie) 'only yesterday I had a plate this is david bowie cupcake.' - (John Lennon) - 'yogananda I am no longer your friend!' (David Bowie) '- no I am jogger robin'  (Prince) 'get out david.'  (John Lennon) - 'paramahansa yogananda this isn't a game this is jogger robin.' (yogananda) 'I hate you guy's. so not funny.' (Prince) - 'lennon you need to go home hunny.. if you're going to hate me. I already died. (David Bowie) I love you. I'm going to cry. yogi we are friends you and I. (Robin Williams) - 'me and my pie.'

(John Lennon) - 'Into the darkness be disturbed. Gandalf we need you. we are everything inside. our fellowship is gonna cry. lizzy we love you. this is john. robin I'm sorry but this needs to be said. no hard feelings you're already dead. (Robin Williams) - 'non taken but just so you know. I am home tonight going to bake some pie. blueberry in fact.' (John Lennon)) - 'blueberry yuck robin that's gross' (Robin Williams) - 'I didn't ask you lennon. you are toasty and crunchy! yes you pie!!!! (yogananda) this is yogananda. were sorry but.. William Hunting get lost! (Robin Williams) - this is my precious me and my pie.'  (Prince) - 'david bowie's gonna cry.' (David Bowie) - 'it's just so beautiful robin can cook. I never even read a sexy cook book!'  (Robin William) - 'sucks for you! my belly's got no more room bowet. you stole it!'

(Robin Williams) - Robin Williams is now only snoring but.. (David Bowie) - i'm only ignoring. (John Lennon)  - you're not a pie thief it is lizzy. she stole my heart with her hippie communism and fisty! (Prince) - 'robin what are you doing?' (Robin Williams)  -'i'm taking a nap. my food was taken by yogananda only he had thirds. I still have more for only me. (David Bowie) - 'he was just greedy.' (Prince) - 'yogananda you jerk!' (David Bowie) - 'only home! in food of belly!'










1 comment: