Tuesday, July 12, 2016

John Lennon - Soulmate



(John Lennon) - 'I remember her as Ariel. best friend and sexy girl. we dated and we remained friends.' - (David Bowie)'we are sexy too. this is david bowie cupcake.' - (Lewis Carroll) 'wed Marcie is mine.' - (Prince) 'Carroll shut it you.' - (Lewis Carroll) 'marchiiie mine!'

 I remember having a flashback this morning - (Bob Marley)'of our beloved concert. answer me this is this bob marely? if yes then you are correct.' (David Bowie) 'she took a few drags at my concert. then hopped on stage we sang together in 1972. we love you kate. this was her past life too! Thomas wasn't there he only went to the store to buy milkduds once back home Thomas started to die. he ate to much chocolate and he started to fly!' 
(Thomas) -'how do you know that bowie! you are lying!' (Prince) - 'Thomas is it true she was high? she wasn't in her right mind!' (David Bowie) - 'I  recently flew to outer space how can I lie? when I am david bowie cupcake.'

(Lewis Carroll) - 'marcheee you mine! marchie you me!' (Prince) - 'no way carroll you're hat stinks...'  



8 comments:

  1. your Thomas sends his love. he was sick. sick and depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hug Lennon too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. let it be. the fungi has grown. bringing words of wisdom. to the fungus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lennon looks extremely attractive 😂😜😱 dayumm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear i can see him visiting me..... Whats going on im soooo confused... 😱😂😰
    Twiiter me if u want princesa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. Whattttt wat did u say?! 😱😰😱😰😱🍟🍔🍜😅

    ReplyDelete