Monday, March 21, 2016

Dragon In The Redwoods



I was Walking in Muir Woods Redwood National Park with my dad and brother several months ago, I felt a presence bounding after me or rather following me. I got the feeling it was a huge reptile. I kept walking but had vision of it running beside me. the three of us took pictures in front of a giant redwood. it felt super crowded in this forest. I felt a lot of faerie realm beings and other powerful being in it. like devas and many other beings. I took a deep breath. it was overwhelming how crowded the forest felt. then we kept walking and stood in front of a small wood fence. staring at the scenery. my dad and brother were talking. I suddenly felt something big standing behind me. I felt a nudge on my back and I turned around and had a vision of a giant blue dragon looking straight at me grinning playfully. I turned back around again and began talking to my dad and brother. we started walking again and I heard a deep male voice behind me, "your a funny human, I like you!"


A little while later we left the Redwood park and headed into a town and stopped at a local coffee shop for lunch. I felt the same dragon following me. I sat at the small table eating mushroom ravioli and I felt the dragon behind me. I got a vision of it standing on all fours behind me moving it's tail back and forth excitedly. I suddenly felt nudged on my shoulder and back. I smiled to myself. I had made a friend.

The trip ended and a few days later we got on a plane and headed back home. As the plane was flying above the clouds I heard a playful big throaty growl outside the window.




No comments:

Post a Comment