Monday, March 28, 2016

Weird Archangel Michael Dream


One night after continuously asking God and the Archangel Michael if I could lose weight, I fell asleep on my bed and started dreaming. I was sitting in a room on a chair. I saw movement on the chair beside mine, I inwardly smiled it was my Guardian Angel Luke! I grinned at his transparent figure. I couldn't really see him. I only saw an outline of his tall form. I felt him looking at me. I blinked and waved looking really happy. suddenly I felt this really powerful angelic presence walking into the room from behind my chair. I couldn't see this angel. it felt like the angel was observing me. I instantly  leapt onto Luke and started playfully using a otter baby voice, "help me Luke I'm scared!" I said bouncing on top of him playfully like a little child jumping on there bed. only Luke wasn't a bed. sad... I started hearing my Guardian Angel laughing loudly, "ha hah ha hah!" he kept laughing. I smiled at luke, "help me or I'll pounce on you like an otter!" I said I planned to tickle him. suddenly Luke stopped laughing, "okay. okay shhhhhhhh....." he said trying to calm me down. I felt he was looking at someone. I turned in my chair and there before me was an archangel dressed all fancy, fancy. he was wearing a black vest over a wine red dress shirt and dark, dark, fancy pants. short brown hair and the bluest blue eyes. he stared at me, I coughed inwardly. it was awkward. but I was so happy! suddenly he spoke to me, "Why do you want to lose weight Elizabeth, your already skinny?" he asked me. I instantly knew who it was, I instantly beamed at him excitedly, "It's okay. I lost weight last night Michael" I said happily. Michael stared at me. I stared back. he kept staring. I don't think it was a staring contest. but it was funny. instantly I squealed in my thoughts, "Kiss me Michael!" I said. Michael looked taken aback. then he looked serious, "why would you say something like that?" he said very seriously confused. I laughed, "I say that to everyone Michael. even Luke." I said as I turned to where Luke sat. I waved at Luke grinning. I was really happy. And I mean really happy. I heard Michael make a coughing sound to get my attention. I turned back and looked at him while I bounced up and down in my seat in excitement, "Your like a dog" Michael said and he got up and walked out of the room. then the scene changed and I was in a living room and I saw two black couches and coffee table in the center of the room. I noticed piper, phoebe, and paige from the t.v. show 'Charmed' all sitting there lazily snacking on junk food. they were all greasy and dirty and looked like they hadn't taken a bath in several months, suddenly piper belched loudly. immidiatly after she did that I felt someone standing behind me. I turned around and I saw Michael standing there looking serious and raised one of his eyebrows at me, "aren't they supposed to be saving people?" he asked amused and smiling slightly. Then he turned and walked out the glass door and into the sunlight. The next morning I woke up like really happy and I laughed.

3 comments:

  1. Great dream! I think I'll go sit on the couch and eat some junk food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with that! this dream still amuses me, even though I had it last year:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a long time since we talked, its me!bloody rose again or should i say alice lindell, i had a lot of trouble lately, i was having a hard time contacting budha and my ascended masters, especially charles our soulmate, i feel like i was a bad person due to the fact i never told them i was in danger, can you explain them that i was under a spell by a demon witch? or a man i should say, anyways, idk what happened, but i was in danger for last two years, tell charles that i am alright,and that i hope we see each other again when the man is not around, if you want we can talk through twitter again, i hope to see you there, and im sorry for not being active lately, i was being tortured by many demons and extraterrestials, boy, how much i miss budha and the others, i wish they were to know what happened to me.

    ReplyDelete