Thursday, March 17, 2016

Twin Flame In Spirit





I went to a psychic around april 2015. This psychic was a clairvoyant who does angel communication. I met with her for thirty minutes. This is one of the conversations I remember from our once meeting. "is my twin flame around me in spirit?" "Yes he is." She said smiling. "What's his name" I asked her. "Aaradon." She said slowly, "he's gone by many other names before." She eyed me, "you have been told a name already." Yes I had, but the name I heard was Herman Wildenvey. I thought I had been going crazy until she mentioned this. I had actually heard this name in my mind. I had never heard this name before and was repeatedly being told to look him up. " am I clairaudient?" I asked her. She smiled, "yes you are."






So for a while I had been sick of being a grown up and wanted to play in the snow with someone. But I don't know anyone who would want to do this with me. So one day I was either on my bed or couch and I was pulled into a trance. I started having a vision of a huge snow covered forest, a winter wonderland. Giant spruce trees covered in huge amounts of snow. I spotted white raindeer and cute white rabbits hopping about. I was dressed in a long white peacoat, with white buttons on either side on the front of the coat, I had a long flowing white scarf around my neck. White leggings and white furred calf high boots and a white hipster beanie hat sat on the top of my head. My twin flame appeared in front of me and we took a one horse sleigh ride through the snow. The horse was also white. We got off the sleigh and I threw a snow ball at my twin flame. He brushed the snow off his face and crept towards me smirking. He stuffed snow into my jacket and pushed me down into the snow. He bent down and kissed me and grabbed a handful of snow stuffing it under my hat. My teeth started to chatter, "brrrrr I'm cold!" He helped me up and said, "come on let's go inside and get some hot cocoa." I stood up and there before us was a beautiful glass house.

This morning I dreamt I was standing in a room with people I knew. I was trying to straighten my hair but was failing miserably. I asked, "will one of you help me." they just sat there ignoring me. I suddenly felt very alone in the room full of people. Then I cried, "please someone." then I heard footfalls rush over and stand behind me. "lean over." his voice said. So I bent over leaning my head down and my twin flame brushed my hair over into my face and held his arms around me, "I will always be there for you." he spoke gently.

Recently I dreamt that my twin flame was bent down talking to my toddler version of me. I was really small. He was wearing a trench coat a fedora. I watched as he leaned down to my younger self and embraced her. I asked him, "who is she?". Then I heard his voice in my dream say, "wild rose."

A while back like a year ago. I dreamt I was looking at my self. As if I wasn't in my body. I saw myself dancing randomly with no music. I looked much shorter than normal. The dream shifted and I was looking straight at my twin flame. He was so tall. He pulled me onto his feet and into his arms and started to waltz with me. We danced. It was fun. Suddenly the scene shifted and I was looking down at myself again. I heard his voice say, "you were looking through my eyes."

The Third dream I had right when I was starting to realize I had a twin flame, but didn't know who he was. In the dream I stood in front of a mirror and an extremely tall guy who looked like me, stood beside me gazing into the mirror with me, I asked, "are you my twin flame?" and he nodded.

My second dream of my twin flame was even before I knew I had one. In the dream I walked into a public shower room and the two showers had people in them. I waited and looked at one shower. The glass was fogged up and there was a tall naked man, with lots of muscles and his hair parted to one side. He had his arms spread out and was using up all the hot water. Then I looked at the other shower and a naked woman with wild long black hair was standing at her shower door trying to talk to him. "Hey you can I join you in there." She said. But he ignored her and got out of the shower. I was happy he was done with the shower and made my way into the shower and started washing myself. I enjoyed the hot water. I felt watched and saw the same tall guy who looked like a male version of me leaning against the door frame of the shower I was in, with his arms crossed staring at me. He wore loose pants and a olive green tunic. It exposed His chest quite a bit. I glared at him. I was like how dare he interrupt my fabulous shower.

My first dream of my twin flame before I ever knew what a twin flame was or that he was with me, I dreamt I was walking across a parking lot and a tall male walked with me. I got to two trees and we lay down beside each other each under two different trees. He turned to me looking sad, "my girl friend broke up with me." I didn't want to pressure him to talk about it. Cause that could cause someone to relive the hurt when it's not needed. So I looked at him softly and said, "let's just lay here together."




I often get in a trances and have visions when my twin flame wants to communicate with me. He sends me visuals through our thoughts. I was scared because of how aggressive he was being and I started putting up bricks to block him out through our shared link. And I had almost finished putting up my last few bricks. A wall between him and I. When suddenly BAM! A military truck rammed through the bricks. Bricks flew in all directions. And he drove into the room I was in. He got out of the truck and leaned against it. Crossing his arms. He gave me a smug smirk.

I started spacing out while on my bed one day I in the vision I appeared in a living room, I heard my twin flame scream at me, "get out! Get out now!" he was furious at me. I felt like he brought me there though, so I tried to change the scene to an dark empty road and I started walking down it as rain poured down. I saw a car drive up beside me and I heard Aaradon say, "sweetheart get in the car." I looked at him a bit sad, "okay..." I jumped over the door and into the car, "now get out." he replied to me. I sighed and jumped back out, "now get in" he said with a smile creeping on his face. I jumped into the car again and he started driving. Then the vision faded.

One morning I was mad at my twin flame and thought he didn't want me and suddenly he pulled me into a vision. I was in a bedroom and I stood there and stared at him. suddenly I started shrinking down and he picked me up and placed me in a high chair. he smiled and placed a white old fashioned baby bonnet on my head. I glared at him "I'm not baby!" I yelled. I threw off the baby bonnet onto the floor and  tried to get out of the high chair and ended up tumbling to the floor. I tried crawling away, but he immediately placed me back in the high chair. he placed the baby bonnet back on my head, "baby!" he cooed playfully. I sat there dumbfounded and my head fell down on the table in angst. "stop it!" I laughed. "aww what a fussy baby. I think somebody needs to be held!" he said happily. he grabbed me from the high chair and carried me away in his arms. "hey! let me go!" I cried. Aaradon sat on the couch and placed me on his lap. he tried to feed me out of a bottle. I growled at him and struggled in his arms. "I think somebody needs a diaper change" he said smirking. I struggled in his arms violently, "no! please don't!" I begged desperately, but all it came out as was baby talk. he lifted me into his arms and carried me to a changing table and began to undo my apparent diaper, "hey what are you doing?!" I shrieked. he smirked at me and kept undoing it. "stop it right now mister, hey don't touch me there! Nnooooooooooo!!!!" I screamed very freaked out. he was almost done changing me and added baby powder. I glared up at him. "I hate you." I mouthed. he laughed and shook his head.



So today I have been really sad and upset and ranted to my twin flame a couple minutes ago how he has never been there for me and has never wanted me. also that I never want him to leave again and that I wish he was the dominant twin flame. a couple seconds later I was pulled into a vision. I saw my twin flame looking at me and applying tape in between us. "what are you doing?" I asked him. then I saw him and a bunch of woman standing with him on the other side of the tape, "you have to decide," he said smugly, "join us or don't." he smirked. "i'm not going anywhere near your ex wives and girlfriends and you," I said not moving. "okay! then we'll join you!" he cried happily. I glared a him, "please don't." he gave a mischievous look and his eyes started twinkling merrily. "come along ladies." he said looking at them all smiling widely. they all crowded around him holding onto his arms and swooning over him, "okay Aaradon!" they sang lovingly. they all flittered over the taped line with him. I rolled my eyes and stepped to the side. I was edging away from them. they all stood here smiling and giggling. it made me sick. Aaradon looked at me evilly. then he looked at all his lovers and tried to sound seductive, "alright ladies! get in a line." I just stood there glaring. "we love you Aaradon!" they all said ot him fluttering they're eyelashes at him. then they all got into a line. and Aaradon inspected them one by one smacking them each on their rear. I tried to move away. I edged toward a dark hole which I thought was the edge of cliff. Aaradon spun around and winked at me, "alright now sweetheart get on the end, you get to be last." I tried to jump off the cliff but Aaradon sprinted towards me and forced me into line. he started smacking his ex's again on their behinds. I edged away totally weirded out and annoyed at him. he caught me in his arms and smacked me there as well. I bit him on his arm and slapped his face. he let go and I ran towards the supposed cliff and jumped. only to find out I was in a pool of bubbling hot water. I saw Aaradon and his female followers of doom standing on the ledge above the water I was in. he turned to his ladies looking important. (cough) not... (cough) (cough) "alright ladies let's all jump into the Jacuzzi." I frowned and muttered, "don't even think about it." he ignored me and the girls all giggled at him and latched onto his arm, "okay Aaradon!" they all said giggling like complete bimbo's. "on the count of three ladies, one... two... three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they all jumped into the water, "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they squealed happily. then I forced myself from the vision he sent me via telepathy. "I'm mad at you." I said laughing uncontrollably. "then why are you laughing," my twin flame replied through my clairaudience sounding smug. "because your mean!" I said whining pathetically. "but you love me" he said sounding confidant. I didn't answer. "don't you?" he pressed. "yeah I do..." I sighed. "good." replied. "still mad though." I said furrowing my eyesbrows dramatically trying to impersonate a certain sesame street character. I was working hard at it. I felt I needed to look like Oscar the grouch at that very moment. I was mad at him. I still kind of am. my twin flame likes to use humor to make me laugh when I am upset at him. sadly it really works. he has distracted me.



I went back upstairs and fell asleep again. I dreamt that was at my grandmothers house and my twin flame was talking to my adoptive parents in my grandmothers kitchen. i decided to walk away and I headed to the guest bedroom. I saw my twin flame walk into the room after me. i could barely breath when i looked at him. I kept gazing at him. I felt so much love radiating from the both of us. he looked at me and then lay down on one side of the bed. i walked over to the bed. my heart felt so happy. I have never felt this much happiness in my whole life. there was a wonderful buzzing and warmth in my chest. i lay down beside him breathing loudly. i had trouble breathing because Aaradon literally takes my breath away, because of how much i'm in love with him. we lay there next to each other peacefully. then i woke up.

I just had a dream a few minutes ago. In my dream I was ranting allowed, "i could of had a life by now if I hadn't been abused." Then I spotted my twin flame sitting on a recliner across the room, "I'm a psychologist. So no you couldn't have. While the other kids were growing up and making friends you were just a baby." He said. "I'm not a baby!" I snapped at him. "You aren't listening to what I'm saying, while the other kids are getting older and thinking they are hot stuff, you are just a baby, you never grew up." He said looking serious. I glared at him. he smirked. Then I woke up.





This afternoon I was expressing how much my twin flame means to me and how in love with him I am. I suddenly felt my twin flames presence leave my bedroom and I was pulled into another vision. My twin flame was standing in front of a door staring at me in fear, "stay out of my head" he said slamming the door in my face. "I'm not leaving you." I said stubbornly. then I forced open the door and my twin flame tried to close it shut. "I'm in love with you Aaradon! I'm never leaving you" I said happily. I pushed past him and ran into the room and sat on the window seat. He marched towards me and dragged me out of the room and slammed the door in my face. I knocked on the door and handed him a bunch of flowers and ran into the room. I sat on the window seat and held a sunflower and plucked the petals, "He love me, Hel loves me not. he loves me! he loves me not! Eeeee! he loves me I already know he does!" then my twin flame dragged me out of the room again and slammed the door, "why do you care so much, all girls are the same!" he yelled from behind the door. "I love you Aaradon and not all girls are the same just as not all boys are the same, everyone is different" I said back to him. I knocked on the door again and he opened it and I handed him a bag of Hershey kisses, "this is for you, because I just want to kiss you!" I tried to kiss him but he eyed me scared and slammed the door again. I knocked the door off it's hinges and he tried to lift the broken door to block me out. but I was sneaky and scurried happily into the room. I sat on the window seat again. I stared out the window, "isn't it beautiful outside" I said dreamily. I saw him stare at me. And I grinned. I pulled out a guitar and started playing a tune, "I'm singing this song for you, please love I know you love me too! and be my guy! I sing my love for you!" I sang cheesily, while trying to serenade my twin flame. he dragged me out of the room again closed the door. I began posting pictures of him and I all over the walls surrounded my glitter and red hearts. I kissed his picture with red lipstick and I saw him open the door, "what are you doing?" he asked me curiously. "putting up pictures to show how much I love you" I said winking at him. he walked up to me and held out his arm, "take my arm" he said. I took it and whispered in his ear excitedly, "where are we going!" I giggled. he turned around and opened the door again. I stood there for a moment, "Aren't you coming in?" he asked. I smiled at him and raced into the room and sat on the window seat and started making daisy chains. I placed one around my neck and wore it proudly, "come here I have daisy chain for you, next time you shut me out I will bring a bunch of 'I heart you' balloons and a teddy bear." I placed a daisy chain necklace around his neck and he looked startled. he grabbed me again and threw me out the door and slammed it shut. I knocked on the door again. he opened it. I had about five balloons that all said how I love him and a brown teddy bear which I handed to him. then I pulled us both into a vision, "I have something to show you Aaradon!" we were on a rowboat and we were in the middle of a pond. their were fireflies and stars across the night sky. A crescent moon glowed in the distance. "i love you!" I said to him. I saw a unicorn wink at him, "I think that unicorn has the hots for you! come on Aaradon let's go skinny dipping in the moonlight!" I laughed playfully. he eyed me unsure. "or we could wear clothes I guess" I said eyeing the water excitedly. all of a sudden my twin flame put a blind fold on me and he tossed me into the water. the blind fold fell off and I saw him rowing away, "come back!" I yelled. I saw him turn and he extended his arm out to me and I grabbed his hand. he pulled me back into the boat. I was all soaking wet. then I made the scene change and we were sitting next to a tree. "I love you!" I cooed. Aaradon got up and started walking away. I grinned not giving up and grabbed my guitar and followed him serenading him again, "I'll never ever leave you! so always be mine, it will be totally sublime." he kept walking away and didn't look at me. I ran down the grass and stopped in front of him, "you are mine! I will never leave. your stuck with me. even if my sock puppets have to kidnap you." I sang strumming on the guitar. he grabbed my guitar from my hand and broke it in half, "hey that was my favorite guitar! that's okay I have many more with me." I turned and whistled and a group of little sock puppets hopped up and down towards me. they were all so cute. they waited for my unyielding command, "all right sock puppets tie him down and kiss him" my sock puppet army tied my twin flame down with rope and began kissing him. "now untie him" I said. Aaradon got up and he grabbed a guitar and sat down on a log and began to play. I sat in front of him smiling, "I just want you to open you heart and be the big romantic I know you are" I said to him as he played. As he played I climbed a tree and stood on a branch, "come on Aaradon release inner child, let your hair down! liven up your love life!" then I hopped down and grabbed hold of his arms and said, "come on Dance with me!" I laughed. we started to sway he grabbed me and we began to dance gracefully. he twirled me around and I spun round and round. and he grabbed around my waist and draped me over his arm. I leaned back gracefully and he bent down and kissed me, i touched him cheek, "There's the Aaradon I know and love, I knew you were in there somewhere" I said looking into his eyes lovingly. he held something in his hands and handed it to me, it made a cooing noise. I held my hand together and gasped, "a dove! oh it's so beautiful." I took it from him and held it and pet it affectionately, "thank you so much!" I said and I placed it on my shoulder, "now I'll give you one" I said and I handed him a pink dove and he took it smiling. "I want to show you something." then he pulled me into a vison and we were standing in front of a lake. it was dark and there were many white lanterns floating on the lake. there was a boat and I pulled his arm and shouted, "come on I'll race you!" and we laughed and climbed into the boat. we sat there and he handed me a lantern glowing brightly, "here do you want to put it in the water" he asked holding it out to me. "yes of course! it's so beautiful" I said in awe. I took in from his outstretched hand and placed the lantern in the water. "not as beautiful as you." my twin flame said. I smiled at him and pounced on him and I kissed his cheek, "thank you for everything, I love you." I said softly. then Aaradon made the scene change and we were on a white wooden porch. I was in a blue summer dress with a pregnant belly. I stumbled a bit. My twin flame walked over to me and held me steady, "come on sweetheart, let's lay you down, the baby will be here soon" he said. then he changed the scene again. I was laying on the bed, Aaradon and a doctor were standing there, "come one sweet heart push, your almost there" he said encouragingly. I cried out and I felt something leave my body, "it's a boy, were having a boy, twins! it's a girl! I'm a father!" he said excitedly. he held them in his arms, "can I hold them?" I asked him. he handed me our babies and I smiled, "there beautiful" I said softly. then the vision faded and I looked around my bedroom smiling, "if you were here physically we would have kids and I'm sure we'd be married, I'll never leave you Aaradon. I'm yours for always, I love you."



I had a vision that I was in a room and my twin flame was closing an iron door to block me out. so I decided to close a red velvet curtain in front of the iron door. and then closed a fancy bronze set of glass double doors. I turned around and walked into the large stone renaissance styled room that was apparently mine. it was beautiful. I walked over to the wide carved stone balcony and stared out at the moonlight at the vast sky of stars. there was two sets of steps going down in either direction in front of the balcony. I walked down the one on my right. making my way down the grass and onto the beach. i just stood there. I crossed my arms and stared out at the ocean. the waves crashed against the sand. then I started walking again. my twin flame came up next to me, "can I walk with you?" he asked. "don't you have your girlfriend to spend time with?" I replied to him. he started grinning and skipping with along side me, "yeah... but she's busy!" Aaradon said happily. I frowned. and tried to ignore him and kept walking. suddenly my twin flame looked really serious and grabbed hold of my arm and changed our shared vision. we appeared in his home in the light. a woman walked over to him and said, "Aaradon why is this bitch here. tell her to leave she doesn't deserve you like I do" the blonde woman said dramatically. he looked at her then at me. I stood there with tears in my eyes and turned around and raced towards his window and opened it. i was about to jump when my I felt my twin flames arms wrap around me preventing me from jumping. I struggled in his arms, "let me go! let me go you bastard!" he let me go and I raced behind his book shelf and I hid behind it. he walked over to the blonde woman again and she then disappeared into thin air. I peeked around at him from behind his book shelf heartbroken. he turned to me smirking. then he sat on his couch and patted to the cushion next to him. i shook my head at him. he nodded his head at me his eyes twinkling excitedly. I glared at him and mouthed 'no!' I went over to the window and jumped out of it. I was falling only for a moment. and whoosh my twin flame soared down from the sky with his long golden tan angel wings spread open wide. he grabbed me immediately and held me in his arms to his chest and flew me back to his window and took us back into his living room. I stood there on his carpet glaring at him darkly. he smirked and grabbed me and placed me on his lap. while he sat on his couch looking down at me smugly. "my girl!" he said happily. i escaped from his arms and sat next to the wall between the bookshelf and his window. he smirked at me and kissed his hand and patted to the cushion beside him again. "you don't want me!" I screamed, "i'm never good enough. I just want to die!" i started bashing my head against the wall in angst. he immediately got up off the couch and pulled me away from the wall with a mischievous glint in his eyes. he grabbed duck tape and placed two pillows on the front and back of my head pointed upwards. he ducked taped them to my head. I glared at him. he then placed dark black sunglasses over my eyes. then he winked at me. I tried hitting myself with my hands. but he grabbed both my wrists and placed two pink mittens on my hands. I screamed in frustration. and he laughed and applied grey duck tape over my mouth. i turned to him in vengeance and began smacking his face with my pink mitten covered hands. he smiled brightly and duck taped my wrists together. I gave a muffled growl. he laughed again. I gave a sinister sneer from behind the duck tape. suddenly as if by magic the duck tape disappeared. "you have a girlfriend you don't want me." said sadly. my twin flame looked at me and shook his head in amusement, "I don't have a girlfriend my little wifeypoo!" he said. "you don't?" i asked sniffling. "no." he said simply. "oh" i replied to him dumbfounded. he opened his arms and pulled me into an embrace. "you know I love you right?" he said softly in my ear. I placed my pink mitten covered hands over his shoulders and hugged him tightly, "yeah..." i said. suddenly I saw that my clothes had changed to a plad yellow and grey school girl outfit. I rolled my eyes at him and mocked glared. Aaradon smirked. he shrugged. then the vision faded and we were laying naked under a maroon colored blanket on top a king sized bed. he grabbed a glass of some sort of alcoholic beverage off a shelf and took a sip. then put it back. then he looked down at me smirking and wrapped his arms around me and held me to his chest as we began cuddling.

I remember there was a time when their were no pictures saved on my phone nor even downloaded at all. I woke up and usually I sleep with my phone in front of my feet. I got up and there was a picture I had never seen before of my twin flame downloaded to my phone. I looked around the room and shook my fist in the air. My twin flame likes messing with me.

The letter 'P' appeared on my phone on a Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Each time I deleted them but. Every time every other day it would be downloaded on my phone.

I had three pictures of my twin flame saved on my phone, just cause I like looking at them. So four nights ago. I was laying in bed and staring at the ceiling. Suddenly I noticed my phone glowing and the screen was on. I quickly picked up my phone and checked the pictures. The three twin flame pictures were gone. They had vanished. My twin flames spirit plays with my phone a lot. Then I sighed and set down my phone and it started glowing again. Then I noticed my three favorite pictures of myself had been deleted too. "hey Aaradon that's not funny!" I laughed to my twin flame.


My twin flame pulled me into a vision yesterday afternoon. in our shared vision I was sitting in my bathtub. my twin flame walked into the bathroom and I shut the plastic curtain hoping he couldn't get to me. he opened the curtain and climbed into the tub. he stared at me and sat down in front of me. he turned on the faucet and hot water filled the tub. he had a bottle in his hand and poured it into the bath water and soap suds appeared everywhere. he had made a bubble bath. "leave me alone" I said and I threw a sponge at him. he glared at me and threw a ruby ducky at my head. I stared at him sadly then threw a wet wash cloth at his head, "you don't want me" I whispered. he glared harder and threw a silver water pitcher at my head. my head vibrated in the vision. it felt as if a real one had hit me, because my head now hurt, "stop throwing stuff at me!" he growled. I tried escaping from his arms  and he grabbed me and pulled me to him, "get back here!" he demanded. I kept trying to escape when suddenly he sent me a vision of strapping me to a table, so I couldn't run away. then he threw another silver water pitcher at my head again, "get out of my head" he said with venom. and I left the vision defeated. As I left I heard his voice say quietly through or shared link, "I do want you, I love you, I'm sorry, please come back!" I decided to respond, "I love to you too!" I replied back to him via telepathy realizing happily he still loves me. immediately his mood changed and he sounded scared, "you don't love me! get out of my head and don't come back, I never want to see you again" he said. I immediately sounded heartbroken, "alright I won't bother you anymore, I'll stop chasing after you" I told him trying to be understanding. his mood changed again, "I do love you, I still want to come and visit you" my twin flame told me honestly. "I love you too Aaradon" I said. "shut up! I don't want to hear it!" my twin flame shouted in fear.



This morning I was talking to my twin flame through my thoughts. "I'm scared" I said. "I'm scared too" he replied. "I don't ever want to lose you" I said. "I know the feeling" he said quietly. "I can't bare to be parted from you" I said. "I feel the same way sweetheart" my twin said calmly sighing. I felt a presence beside me, "Aaradon are you here right now in my bedroom?" I asked feeling our heart link radiating so much love. "I'm right beside you" Aaradon said. 

A few minutes ago I had a vision of my twin flame. I saw him staring at me smirking in my thoughts, "don't worry I'll help you into your diaper when you get home" he said. "Aaradon!" I gasped, "I don't wear a diaper!" I said. "yes you do hun" he responded. "I am not a baby!" I whined to him. he stared at me through our thoughts nodding. I shook my head at him. he nodded back. I shook my head at him once more. he nodded his head again in response. my twin flame grinned. I stuck out my tongue at him childishly. he did the same thing back to me. I instantly got a vision of him applying a diaper onto me as I walked around my living room. in the vision I yanked it off and I saw a vision of my twin flame clutching his stomach laughing hard in amusement. I smiled at him, "I love you" I said to him. "I love you too sweetheart!  marry me when you get home?" he asked like a cute puppy. "Of course I will, I'll never leave you." I said warmly. "mine forever?" my twin flame asked me. "always and forever, I'm not leaving you!" I said happily. "good. always mine" he said in a deep husky voice. I laughed. I felt his presence standing beside me.




Romeo and Juliet 2013 - Empire Shakira -
Anna&Vito Music&DjMixDuck


Shakira - Whenever, Wherever
shakiraVEVO

























1 comment: