Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Laercan The Satyr




I was laying in bed one night on my side, facing the window. when suddenly I felt a someone behind me. I started spacing out and having OBE, out of body experience. I felt someone watching me. I turned my head and saw a furry goat like creature with horns. he was staring at me, his eyes glowing yellow. I turned back around and suddenly felt his chest pressed against me and he wrapped his arms around me. he started biting my neck, like a love bite. "what's your name?" I asked him. "my names Laercan" he said simply. " suddenly he leaned back and I felt something huge enter me down there. he started thrusting hard and fast. he suddenly stopped and leaned down to my ear. "we'll be seeing each other again real soon" he said. and with that he got up and his presence left my bedroom and I drifted off to sleep. 





No comments:

Post a Comment