Thursday, March 24, 2016

Vision And Dreams Of My Uncle Jim After He Died



One afternoon my mom called me saying my dads bother, uncle jim was in the hospital. he had stomach cancer and wasn't doing to well. I started asking god and the archangel Michael to give me his sickness so he could live longer. that night I dreamt I was at my moms mothers house and my uncle jim had opened her front door and walking inside her home. then the scene changed and I saw uncle jim on an airplane and the plane was crashing and he died and there were white feathers floating everywhere covered in blood. the next morning my mom called and told me uncle jim had passed away in the hospital. my dad had actually visited my uncle a day before he died and my uncles wife Deborah wasn't there to see him pass away. when my aunt found out that he died. she went and saw his body and he had a huge smile on his face. my aunt Deborah thought it was funny and we knew his spirit hadn't wanted us all there to witness him dying. it was like he had it all planned out.

then a couple nights later I dreamt of my uncle jim. he was standing outside my parents front porch with my aunt Deborah and he got closer looked at me, "who's you favorite aunt and uncle?" he asked. "aunt Deborah and uncle jim" I replied happily. then he walked back over ot my aunt Deborah and I gave her a hug. then I woke up.

a couple nights later I dreamt of my uncle jim tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around smiling, "hi uncle jim! why aren't you in the light yet?" I asked him. "Elizabeth you already know why I can't yet" he said. I gave him a confused look. "look I can't stay in one place very long. they are sucking my energy. many more people to see" my uncle said and I watched him go as he walked down a wooden porch and disappear from sight.

I was at the San Francisco  airport and was talking to my parents who were sitting beside me. when I suddenly felt watched, I looked over a few chair away and had a vision of my uncle jim standing there watching us. I told my parents and they felt comforted that he is alright and looking out for us.


one night at my mom's mothers house I was laying in my grandmothers guest bed crying. I had spent too much time with my family and I was stressed out. my family kept demanding I smile constantly and were picking on me. I was frankly annoyed. I started crying. when suddenly I had a vision of my uncle jim staring at me from beside the bed. he wanted to make sure I was alright.

then a more recent experience with my uncle jim several weeks ago. I was sitting on my parents couch and had an urge to call my aunt Deborah. I felt my uncle jim's spirit sitting beside me, "it's alright to call her. now's a good time" my uncle said. so I dialed my aunts number and it started ringing. she answered and I felt uncle jim sitting with me on the couch listening. I sat talking to my aunt  for several minutes on my mom's back porch. then I asked my mom if she wanted to talk to my aunt and they talked for a while. it was nice to talk to her again.

this morning after getting home from the chiropractor with my mom. I walked into the kitchen and felt my uncles presence standing behind me. I felt him poke my shoulder. I didn't realize it was him at first. then I sat down on the couch again and began sipping on my coffee. I felt him poke my shoulder again several times. I finally realized he wanted me to write this on my blog and also send it on an email to my aunt. so she can have a copy of my experiences. my uncle jim was bugging me to write this down. he wouldn't stop poking my shoulder until I finished writing it down. he was most persistent. his spirit just poked my shoulder again. too bad I can't throw a pillow at him.





2 comments: