Thursday, March 17, 2016

My Fallen Angel Guardian



I've had a Fallen Angel around me since I was very small. he paralyzes me every time he's around. according to an energy worker, my mom's friend. she told me he cannot control his ability to paralyze me and that he isn't always here with me. he come and goes. here's some of my experiences with him. he's protected me since I was a little girl. I've come to care for him so much and am no longer scared of his presence since I know what he is now and all he's done for me.

When I was fifteen and I was sitting in my room. I heard ringing in my ears. and then I heard my mom shout to my dad, "David come quick! I can't move help! I'm scared!" I hurried to my moms room. there was a dark energy presence in front of her, pushing her to the couch, "I can't move!" she cried. my dad entered the bedroom, and I felt the presence stare at me for a moment. then this presence moved away from my mom, and she could move again.

when I was seventeen I used a Ouija board one night at my old boarding school. I sat at the desk next to my bed and used a bead and string and a paper Ouija board. My roommate had left the room because she was scared and didn't want to be there when I used it. so she slept in her friends dorm room that night. Later on I sat on my bed quietly. lightning flashed there was a big thunderstorm. earlier a bolt of lightning had hit the exercise building. I looked straight out the window and noticed a shadow creeping up the steps outside coming towards my window on the second floor. I noticed it was a black energy form. I could see it moving with predatory swagger. suddenly I was pushed back onto my bed, against my covers and paralyzed unable to move or make any noise out of my mouth. I said in my mind, "Gabriel help me." I heard a soft voice say back, "out loud Elizabeth." suddenly I was able to make noise out of my mouth, I whispered out, "Gabriel help me.." and then I felt my eyes darken and I started to lose consciousness, before I passed out I heard a voice like tinkling bells say, "Elizabeth come back into the light." later I awoke and the sun was brightly shining through my window.

In autumn 2014 I went to a metaphysical bookshop with my friend. I can't drive because of my bad eyesight and lack of coordination. so me and her entered the shop and she came in to use the bathroom I came in to purchase some myrrh oil. she instantly turned around and hurried from the shop. I felt an intense presence glaring at me in the store. he seemed angry. like he didn't want me in this store. I tried to ignored the glaring and made my way towards a shelf where the oil was. I started shaking. this presence really didn't want me there. I walked up to the counter and handed the cashier my money. while doing this I was shaking so bad that I almost dropped my money. I grabbed my bag with the myrrh oil in it and walked swiftly from that shop. I got into my friends car and I asked her, "did you feel that presence in there." she laughed uncomfortable, "didn't you see me hurry from the shop." she answered, "what did he feel like to you?" I said to her, "he felt very dominant, I am so not going in that shop again." and we drove out of the parking lot.


In April 2015 I was laying in bed on my side and I awoke to a male presence biting my neck. he had his arms wrapped around me and he was cuddling me. I felt his teeth and his lips on my neck and he was biting down hard.

then two weeks later I was laying on my side again, this time facing the window. I awoke to a presence behind me and I was paralyzed. I felt him lean down and felt the sensation of lips upon my neck. I started freaking out and called for Gabriel to help me again. I felt him crawl over me. Then I saw a naked inhuman man in front of me. he was on all fours and was circling both his shoulders as if ready to pounce on me. he was muscular and toned and the street light outside was reflecting on his naked form. he had pale milky white skin and had dark energy surrounding him and short black hair. I started to get scared and called on Gabriel once more to help me and the naked guy tilted his head at me and disappeared from sight.

another two weeks past and I was sitting in my moms friends office and I asked her what he was and told her I was scared. she told me that he's protecting me and that if I don't want him there he'd leave. and she told me he walked out the door. my eyes started to water, I was sad. I didn't want to lose my friend. she told me he walked back into the room and that the archangel Ariel was talking to him trying to get him to stop paralyzing me. he told her that he can't control his paralyzing and that's just what he does. so my moms friend then went on saying that him and Ariel came to an agreement, that he wouldn't get to close to me. so i'd still be able to move and not be paralyzed by him.

I had a dream where I was walking on an ancient battle field, where fallen angel and humans were fighting one another. I walked up to this bridge and an old man came up to me and said, "you are the nymph princess. you must marry a prince of the fallen angels to save us all." the man walked away and I started making my way across the bridge. I got across and stepped onto the earthy ground. I saw I wedding altar with beautiful colorful flowers of all kinds. and then noticed a tall inhuman male step up to me. he had grey skin and long black hair. he was shirtless and very toned and muscular. he wasn't bad to look at either. I stepped back from him and he reached out his hand to me, "marry me or I'll hurt you loved ones." He looked at me intently. I backed away even more. I saw young woman glowing barefoot in a white sundress walk up to him and jump into his arms saying happily, "of course I'll marry you." I noticed this girl resembled my seventeen year old self. He embraced her and her back was facing me. he looked over her shoulder and gazed at me longingly. then I woke up.

one time I went to the movies and my mom and dad picked me up from my condo and drove us there. my dad bought our tickets. we bought food and walked into the cold theater room and sat down. about halfway through the movie, I felt a male presence behind me talking to me, "disgusting human!" his voice said in a deep growl. I was uncomfortable and heard a soft females voice talking to this dark presence, "leave her alone Noah." he made several more comments to me, which were quite hurtful. the movie ended and I walked with my parents out of the movie theater. I felt noah walking behind me. I felt his eyes rake me. we got to the car and I got into the back seat. my parents started driving me home, I felt noah outside the window staring at me, "I like you marry me." he said in deep booming growl. I didn't know how to respond. then I heard a soft males voice speak to him, " you have seven wives already noah! don't hurt her like this." I heard noah say again quietly, "marry me..."











Seven Devils - Florence + the Machine [Music Video]



2 comments:

  1. You know. Just when i was reading this again, my gut feeling is tellling me that he misses you. (But who knows i need more training on clairaudience and clairsentient)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure he does. He visits sometimes. But yeah I miss him too. He has always protected me while growing up from child abuse. I actually found out I have a lot of fallen angels protecting me which I think is awesome. The Archangel of love is my nanny from heaven. And lucifer and her had a romance together. She always tells me now to call on lucifer. Ive found out that he protects me too. I think that's why I have so many fallen angels guarding me. Noah is not the only one. I have beings who protect me from all different realms. I know noah will come back again someday. I miss him so much.

    ReplyDelete