Monday, April 4, 2016

Archangel Sophia Is My Nanny




According to a psychic in boulder Colorado, the Archangel of love Sophia is my nanny. I've noticed that I have a swarm of angels of love around me. because guy's seem to flock to me and I can't even do anything about it. Sophia is being playful and is sending me tons of admirers. I am literally showered with love. last night I was asking Sophia for lots of romance and I was being melodramatic and silly. I know for a fact she sent me my soulmate Thomas and my twin flame Aaradon in spirit. but also they're are guys here on earth physically that literally start blabbing away to me and flirting. I find it so endearing and cute. I'm in love with love. I started ranting last night for angels to appear to me and tell me what I'm supposed to do with my love life. I was getting really frustrated. I wanted romance so badly. I was being really silly and passionately dorky. and then after eating sesame shimp and crispy duck in my dark living room that was lit with many candles. I walked upstairs and lay on my bed. I started complaining that I wanted romance and if Sophia wouldn't send me love I would be forever depressed. then suddenly I felt a angelic presence whisper in my ear, "Sophia's laughing at you." I instantly saw a glow of light in front of my closet and I saw a beautiful female angel standing in front of my closet smiling widely at me in amusement. It was Sophia. I saw her laughing. "I love you Sophia!" I said happily. I giggled like a school girl. then she disappeared from sight.


You can ask Sophia and the Angels of love for romance. they'd be happy to help you find the love you want and need with all your heart. all you have to do is say, "please help me." Be as descriptive about your romantic fantasies as you want.

Angels of love use cords to link both you and someone together. they're usually the ones who helped you fall in love with others in your life and them with you. sometimes you get in bad relationships and because sometimes we never ask for what we want out of love in full detail. be as detailed as you want with the angels of love. the more detailed about your needs and wants in a relationships, it will be easier for them to find the right guy or girl for you and more. like the kind of person who will spend as long as you desire with them and will be fully compatible with you. sometimes either us or the person were with cut the cords that linked us to the one we were guided to love by these wonderful angels and then the relationships fall out of place. maybe it wasn't meant to be. maybe ask the angels to surprise you with a guy or girl who is everything you wanted in your love life. such as features, looks, personality, likes, dislikes, hair color, body shape, sexuality preference, eye color, and any detail you want to add.

Write a list of every detail of your ideal mate and read it to out loud to Sophia when you are alone and ask her to please help you.  You can always look at it afterwards in case you'd like to add something new or erase off something you're no longer looking for.

- Elizabeth







No comments:

Post a Comment