Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Mermaids and Merman


Over the past several years I've had dreams and visions of Mermaids and Mermen. I didn't think anything of it until lately I started feeling pushed to write my experiences. I hadn't even realized that they were in fact around me until today.

I remember having a dream where I saw a merman with a long beautiful teal colored tail and he was swimming around in the ocean. I was just watching him. then the scene in the dream changed and I found myself in a cluttered living room. there was the same merman in my home, except his tail was gone. he stood on two legs and was absolutely butt naked.  how I would describe him is he was blonde and had his long hair was tied up in about five hair balls on top of his head, kind of of in a crown shape. he was really outgoing and bubbly. he looked at me with a cute flirtatious smile and then I woke up.

This next dream I had was of long haired mermaids swimming through the ocean as the sun glimmered down through different parts of the water, they had long tails of different colors. there were four mermaids in this dream, they're tails were of pink, magenta, light blue, and then just regular blue in color. they had flawless features.

 I remember once I had dreamt of these same mermaids again and that I was a mermaid too and I swam along with them. in my dream my tail was a deep gold color, with light golden tan fins. and I looked younger like seventeen, with a long slender frame. my hair was straight and a very long light mousey brown colored.

Recently I watched a video of an incarnated mermaid singing and I immediately had a vision of several mer folk swimming in mid air though my doorway into my living room. I still feel their presences here watching me. I feel shy right now and I feel them gazing at me. I felt guided share my experiences, because for the past couple days I have felt them all swarming around me in the nonphysical.



No comments:

Post a Comment