Thursday, April 14, 2016

Visions And Dreams Of Amma




Near Christmas 2015 I started having visions of an Indian woman with a mark In between her eyebrows. I would just gaze in to space and start seeing a flash of this womans face. I remember during the winter holiday's, I was sitting in bed and I had a vision of a woman staring at me through my vision, she was dressed in deep green. she gazed at me and I gazed back.

I started getting dreams and a lot of visions of this womans face. I had no idea who she was at the time.

In one Dream, I was going with my father on a trip to India, which at the time I didn't know why I would even such dream of India. my dad and me in the dream were on a plane and then we landed in India. we arrived at our hotel and my dad said to me, "Go to the center of the city, I have a few phone calls and work meetings, enjoy yourself." I eyed him unsure. then the dream changed and I was standing in the some open city square. there was a woman standing there with a long braid, she stared at me and I stared at her. I heard the word Guru and then I woke up. now at the time I had no idea what a guru was and I had never seen this woman in my life. I felt an instant reconiztation like I knew her from somewhere. but nothing came to mind.

I started coming up with names to call myself, "Amma, no... Amie' no, Amy... Ammee! that's it Ammee!" I started using Ammee as a username for a while. I had no idea that somewhere on the otherside of the planet there was a woman named after something that popped in my mind.

I kept seeing visions of this woman. I didn't think much of it. I thought 'cool a spirit woman from india is looking at me!' then I would soon forget about it. I didn't really pay much mind that a presence was staring at me through my minds eye and sending me dreams.

One dream I had was of a little girl with a long braid and was dressed in a deep green. she smiled at me and said she was trying to heal my trauma in my brain. and she did this hand movement and I got scared. I didn't even let her finish. I actually wrote this dream experience of her on another Blog post here called, 'Ascended Masters Visiting.'

I still didn't understand why this person was visiting my dreams and sending me constant visions. she was changing her age quite a lot.



Then one afternoon I was sitting in Melody's office. Melody as I've written on several blog posts is an intuitive energy healer, who has visions, does heart chakra healing, and Cranial Sacral Therapy, which is an energy healing she sends through the top of the head to heal and balance the energies within the mind, body and spirit. Melody was talking about an Ascended Master here on earth presently, she told me her name, Ammachi? I think she said. but I was barely paying attention and I soon forgot about it. Melody and several other psychic woman have told me excitedly that I'm an Ascended Master presence here on earth and that the other is Amma. More than one psychic I have met with has predicted this. which surely this isn't just coincidence. but like I said I have been simply forgetting about this all for sometime now. A part of me just didn't want to eccept that this miraculous experience of the spirit was happening within me. I did the same thing at first when yogananda's spiritual presence started sending me visions and sending me dreams. I explain my experiences with yogananda on the blog post I just told you about, 'Ascended Masters Visiting.' he has been a strong presence in my life since I was very little. I only found out about him recently around Autumn 2015, I don't clearly remember which month, but according to Melody his spirit has been with me from a young age guiding me.



A couple day's ago I met with a friend who then repeated Amma's name to me, "have you heard of Ammachi?" she asked me. I told her "no, I haven't" because at the time she mentioned this I had already forgotten about her name being told to me several times before. "Amma's a strong female presence on this planet right now, why don't you look her up" my friend pressed. "Okay I will!" I said excitedly. I was excited because there was someone else here in a physical embodiement that is going through a similar thing as me. I sat there beside my friend and searched Amma on my laptop computer. I instantly was shocked and realized this was the same woman from my visions and dreams. I smiled and laughed. I started telling my friend that was sitting with me, "This is the same woman I've had dreams and visions about!" We both laughed and my friend smiled, "Your both sisters on this planet together. I feel yogananda and Amma are both strong presences here with you In this life." she said. My friend has similar gifts as Melody. They both get visions and sense things.












8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete