Sunday, April 10, 2016

Twin Flame In Spirit 2




So I was walking around inside my home, I paused and looked in the mirror. I looked filthy. I'd been too busy to shower for a couple days. my hair was oily and shiny. I was an total  grease ball. Anyway I looked in the mirror inspecting my dirty appearance, "I'm a stinky girl" I said grinning at my reflection. then my eyes suddenly glazed over and I started spacing out. I was pulled into a vision. I saw my twin flame standing in front of me and he waved his hand in front of his nose letting me know know he agrees. "I love you Aaradon" I cooed in all my dirtiness. instantly he put on a green gas mask over his face and he started breathing loudly. "That's not funny Aaradon!" I laughed, "take off that gas mask!" I said to him. he shook his head at me. "I don't smell that bad do I?" I asked sounding sad. he then nodded from still wearing it. I looked crestfallen.  he then took off the gas mask and smirked at me, "take a shower sweetheart!" he waved his hand in front of his nose again and then stopped and smiled at me playfully.


No comments:

Post a Comment