Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Death Letter For Someday



What I want At My Funeral



I want my family to have a picture of a sock puppet right beside a  picture of me. this sock puppet is my lover! (wink)



Please use the picture of the sock puppet below. as I have grown very fond of this picture. and I have dubbed the sock puppet Herman. (laughs evilly)




I want you to hold the wake or funeral of me in some redwood national park. you choose which one. it's very important that you do this, because I'm very fond those trees. there's just something magical and mystical about them. just not as magical as a sock puppet! if you didn't know already I have a obsession with sock puppets (giggles like little girl) 


I want you to use this picture of me that is below to remember  me by as my funeral and wake...


Or you can use this picture below. though I don't think you'd want to use this next picture I'm about to show (laughs)

Image result for elmo
personally I think it reminds me of my baby self and my mom Roxanne and My dad David. Wasn't I a cute baby as Elmo? (grins widely) let me have my delusions family!!!! I can be Elmo if I want to be.

I want you all to arrive wearing sunglasses and clothes that are green. I want my family to represent the vampire leprechauns. also dad can you get a large bag of fake plastic Halloween vampire fangs to make everyone wear. dad you get to be the leader of our vampire leprechaun coven. since you know the red hair and the beard really make it something believable. my little leprechaun daddy wadddykins! daddy the leprechauney. who's a good little leprechaun? you are!!!!

Sorry for torturing you family with making you dress this way. but... I thought it'd make the funeral fun so you didn't have to focus on the sadness of my death and just focus on being a leprechaun of the undead!!!

If you don't want to wear green or the sun glasses. then fine! come as your self. but know that I have my eyes on you in spirit very close by (mischievious glint in eyes)

So yes the theme is Vampire Leprechauns. wear at least one thing that is green and a pair of dark sunglasses.


movie to watch when you want to think of me.
Peter Pan - (2003 Version)
I'm a lot like Wendy in so many way's!


LETTER TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY


This Is your Daughter, your Sister, Your family, And Your Friend and yes If Your reading this then yes I have Died. I knew I was going to die Early. It was just a feeling I've had for quite sometime. It was my time to part from this beautiful and exciting world. I have come to care for you all during my time here on earth. remember me how I was not a pile of ashes or a rotting corpse. I probably stink of death now, but I guess that is what happens when you die. you can hold your nose if you want. I do stink and I always have. I'm a stinky girl! anyway besides that I wanted to say that please do not apply crazy glue inside my eye sockets and place marbles where my eyes are supposed to go. I don't want to be blind. I mean I guess you can... uh hum... no blind lizzie! no blind! I'm scared of the dark and being in this urn or casket. it's very suffocating in here. well with my claustrophobia kicking in and all. okay. okay i'm joking. if you really want to know where I am, I'm not in my ashes or my corpse. my body is light and energy and I am having the time of my life in heaven. I want you to imagine me in a little bow-peep outfit and a sheperds staff. I'm prabably herding a bunch of adorable magical sock puppets as you read this now. yes I have a sock puppet obsession. It's no weirder than being obsessed with you comfy pillow when you go to bed at night. okay enough of this tanget. I'm obviously bored and wanted to amuse myself when I wrote this. so blahdy blah you have to deal with that. so there.
I havn't foregotten about you, but obviously my sock puppet companions need me more attention. sorry I'm joking. SIGHS...okay time to be a little more serious.
I've spent my life in your family and for that I am grateful that you have all accepted me into your amazing wonderful lives. Today's my 111th birthday. Eeeee! Elizabeth happy flipping birthday! right on lizzie! lizzie bear! It's been and excellent adventure to live amonst such excellent and admirable hobbits. I don't know half of you as well as I would like. and I like less then half of you as well as you deserve. I am very pleased to announce this is the end. I am going now, and I wish you all a very fond farewell. goodbye.
joking! god! I keep joking. wow! I must of been bored or drank to much coffee when I wrote this. 
If you didn't ketch my hobbit reference.  I Stole that from the Lord of the Rings Movies. the fellowship of the ring. 
anywhooooooo..... I think your all great! If there's an awkward silence during the reading of my letter to you all. I hope it wasn't too quiet I hope there was one person making at least an awkward cough.
Okay. so I would like to say that I've been working on something for a while that's really been important to me. it's what I came into this life to do. and no dad! it was not to mooch off you and mom to get free coffee! even though I do tend to do that a lot. GASP! Eegads! walla Walla Bing Bang! you were all good to me. I'm fine just fine! lalala!
no but in all seriousness. I've been working on various. writings like my blog and my youtube account. please mom and dad never delete them. or I with get a feather duster and tickle you with it. On Guard! I will fight you will my sense of  weird humor! we shall all someday fight with pool noodles! rawr!
Let's now all bow our heads and contemplate the rubber ducky song.
I love you all with all my heart. and let's not forget the song, happy together by 'the turtles'.  we are so happy together! yes! you and I, yes... my love! you and me! yes... I can feel our  love beat as one. I don't have to pee anymore! YAY!!!!!! I can feel our our hearts beat two. yes my lovely's it is true! I love all of you! turn  to the person sitting beside you and tap there nose with one finger and say... BOOP!
a lesson I would like to share is to not take life to sersiously and have fun and enjoy life while your still alive till the very end.
Embrace your inner child, play, frolick, let your hair down, liven up your love life, be spontaneous, remember to eat collaflower and most importantly I want you all to be happy with who you are. you are all so beautiful. live and let live. don't put each other and others on this beautiful earth down. be nice. let all your self conscious fears go. we are all one.

Namaste

Blessings and all my unconditional love



My YouTube Channel









3 comments:

  1. What you need is to be fucked in your mouth, pussy and arse and just used as a cum slut.
    I would be more than happy to oblige

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your wrongforking you're sexy wheel!

      Delete
    2. If you ever eat penis let me know. You are obessed with Kermet thee frog just saw you know. (Ethral Heart was me!) The government made me destroy my old fungis Gmail shroom. Just let it out you have room!

      Delete