Thursday, April 28, 2016

Higher Self Scared




So perverted male presences in the nonphysical around me caused me to make my higher self leave my body out of fear and I appeared in heaven last night. i was still in my body but my eyes were glazed over. A male presence came up to me and smacked my butt playfully. I think it was my twin flame. then i screamed and ran away down the white street, flipping out. i went ballistic. Michael and Raphael and Ariel appeared and tried to calm me down, "Elizabeth calm down it's all right" Raphael said. "no it's not, it never will be" I said crying. Michael came up and tried hugging me. but I pulled away from his arms and flew on top a roof top and walked across the roof of someone's home, "Elizabeth get off they're roof" Raphael's voice said. I flew off the roof my wings expanded and soared down to the road again. I started running again and screaming my head off. "Elizabeth please calm down" Raphael said pleading for me to stop. michael grabbed hold of me and hugged me, "Michael i can't handle this, help her" Raphael said. I pulled out of Michael's arms and fell to the ground hiding behind my wings sobbing. "I've never had a real friend" I said sadly. "Elizabeth I'll be your best friend" michael said. "really?" i asked crying. "yes really Elizabeth" michael said and he pulled me into a hug again. "No one will protect me, they keep touching me and I don't want to hurt my twin flame" I said sniffling. "I'm sorry but it's out of our control and Elizabeth you don't have to be with your twin flame. you'll find somebody who will make you happy" michael said. "I don't have to be with him really?" i asked him. "really Elizabeth" he said nodding smiling softly with care. "he won't protect me michael, my twin flame won't protect me" i said him. "I know and Elizabeth you'll find somebody better who will treat you right" michael said gently. "I'm scared" i squeaked out. "Elizabeth please return to your body, it will be alright, you will heal elizabeth" michael said. "I don't believe that i will heal with them around, but okay i'll go back" i said and with a flash my higher self was back in my physical form. I hid under my covers the rest of the night, hiding from the world. i soon fell asleep and in the morning i walked down stairs and sat on the couch. i felt Michael's presence appear in my home and i felt him watching me. i got dressed in the bathroom and walked upstairs to my extra bedroom and looked in the fully sized mirror sadly. i felt michael standing behind me and i looked away from the mirror sighing miserably and walked down stairs to begin my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment