Saturday, May 7, 2016

Higher Self Dancing




I was  just at the last tour concert of Barry Manilow in Denver Colorado almost two hours ago. It was a very interesting experience. I went with my parents and brother to see it. It was for my moms mothers day gift as she's a big fan of his. anyway during the show my higher angelic self flew out of my body and sat on top of the empty chairs in front of my seat. she sat there wings expanded clapping along to his music and having fun. suddenly the song 'can't smile without you' started playing, Barry began singing and people started cheering. my higher self lifted into the air and spun around in mid air, wings spread out. my eyes were glazed over and I watched my higher self jump into my moms lap and hug her, while giving her a kiss on her cheek. suddenly my higher self stood on top one of the chairs and flipped upside down doing a handstand and then I flew over two people in row in front of ours. my higher self glided up into the air. my wings glowed pure silver and white and several male angels flew up to me and joined me in my dancing. I don't know what they looked like but I saw their wings, the outlines of their male figures and cute short hair. I saw my twin flame dancing with my higher self too. then I flew down onto the edge of the empty chairs in the huge crowded auditorium and sat down beside Aaradon. Then I sat on my twin flames lap and we made love on one of the empty chairs. when the show was over I glided back into my body and walked out of the theater with my family surrounded by all the exiting crowd. I had fun at that concert, even though I wasn't really in my body for most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment