Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Twin Flame In Spirit 4





I was pulled into a vision a couple days ago. in the vision I was taking a bath in a grey marble hot tub. Jasmine tea filled the bath water and red rose petals floated on top of the steaming pool. I got out of the tub and walked down a small marble staircase over to a beautiful light tan lounge chair that was seated upon a beautiful red patterned carpet and I lay upon the long chair drying naked in front of a huge wall sized fire place. the stone carvings on the sides of the stone fire place were simply gorgeous. the fire burned brightly. suddenly I felt someone watching me and I turned my head around towards the bath and saw my twin flame sneaking up towards the hot tub playfully. he turned on the faucets and water started overflowing the tub and dribbling down the marble steps. my twin flame poured a whole bottle of bubble bath into the tub. and suds started floating down the small steps as the water overflowed the entire living room. surprisingly the fire was still lit as it was underneath the high overflowing room of water. I swam around in the water and growled at my twin flame, "get out of my daydream! Air! Air!" I stuck my tongue out at him and he grabbed hold of a rubber ducky which was floating past him and he tossed it at my face until the little rubber ducky menace bonked me on my nose. my twin flame smirked at me and rolled his eyes, "just enjoy yourself sweetheart" I heard him say. "this is my daydream. get your own." I said grumpily. my twin flame grinned at me and then I forced myself from this vision. I lay on my bed pouting. I looked kind of constipated even though I wasn't. pouting in not my forte and truthfully my twin flame is a lot better at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment