Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Twin Flame In Spirit 3



So the other day  I was pulled into a vision. my twin flame was standing in a bedroom staring at me. he smirked and pulled on a green gas mask over his face. "I don't stink Aaradon!" I blurted out. he nodded still wearing it and then took it off for a moment and mouthed, "yes you do hun." I stared at him and rolled my eyes. he waved his hand back and forth in front of his nose signaling that I'm stinky. I glared at him and growled, "fine then so do  you!" He smiled and placed his gas mask over his head again and I too put on a gas mask over my head. "stinky Aaradon!" I shouted. "stinky lizzyboo!" my twin flame shouted back happily. then I pounced on him and we wrestled on the floor still wearing those green gas masks. we rolled around across the floor. "my girl!" Aaradon said possessively. "shut up!  Air! Air!" I yelled. my twin flame smacked my butt, "stop it!" I growled. "where's that diaper babyboo!" my twin flame laughed loudly. "I don't wear those things!" I screamed. I pushed my twin flame to the ground and he got the upper hand and turned me over so that I was pinned down under him. he poked my butt, "baby!" he cooed. he stared at me with his gas mask on his face, "kiss me! Aaradon!" I squealed loudly. he took off his gas mask and I took off mine. we stood there staring at each other. "kissy, kissy!" I said randomly.  he smiled widely. he took a step towards me and WHAM! I pounced on him and kissed him full fledge on the mouth. we began making out. it was quite intense. then we stopped after a while and I pulled away and hugged him. he hugged me back. "kissy, kissy." I repeated playfully. He looked down at me and clutched his stomach laughing. then the vision faded.


No comments:

Post a Comment