Friday, May 27, 2016

Yogananda Is My Ascended Master Guide



I just found out yesterday from my adoptive mother and adoptive father that they had gone to a  paramahansa yogananda retreat shortly after they received me in they're life. the retreat was lead by one of his disciples. my mom told me she  received a book of chants and songs by yogananda while there. she handed it to me yesterday because she knew that yogananda is my ascended master guide and she's letting me barrow the book to look at it for a while.

Also My guide has been messing with my internet connection quite a lot ever since 2011 trying to get my attention. I used to say jokingly to others, 'rawr means I love you in dinosaur.' then my internet started not working and I couldn't figure out why. a t-rex picture appeared on the blank internet screen and it kept appearing for about a year. then last year in 2015 my internet signal started going in and out quite a lot, but it seemed to work just fine when my dad came to check on my computer to see if it needs fixing. I started having visions of yogananda during this time too.

A yoga studio that practices spinal and mind techniques opened a few short blocks from my house. which was odd. coinsadence I think not.

Recently for the past few weeks, my internet would stop working and the words 'GURU Meditation' would appear right there in front of me on the internet page. this happened like five times. even one of my friends saw it too when she came to visit.

Then recently a thinking box picture shaped like two small clouds with one big cloud appeared on my internet screen along with with a picture of a broken heart. I see broken hearts appearing on there quite often from my guide.

I know for a fact this is my guide doing this. he's quite the attention hogger. my friend who has visions and is quite psychically intuitive had sensed that  yogananda likes bothering me because I make him laugh.

yogananda get's me into prayer pose when he's being the dreaded attention hogger. once I was calling yogananda 'yogashanaga' because he was bugging me and I was annoyed. and then he started pranking me and being even more annoying. I've even heard his voice clairaudiently when he's near calling me 'Elizabonga' whenever he does that, I call him 'yogashanaga.' he seems to delight in bothering me. he's a very pushy guide and quite the prankster when he wants to be.

yogananda has been following me everywhere for about two weeks. ever since I called him 'yogashanaga,' And then he did something I didn't even expect! I was taking a shower and I suddenly had a vision of him standing in front of me in my shower. I could tell it was him because of his long hair. then he lead me into prayer pose while I was showering for carrots sake!  maybe it's becuase I called him an oompa loompa once when he was bothering me. the sad truth is I was peeing one day in my bathroom and I had a vision of him standing in there with me. he lead me in a prayer meditation pose again. I growled at him, "yogananda get out of the bathroom! this is me time!!!  my private time. get out!" he didn't budge I had a vision of him bowing to me and smiling his eyes twinkling with mischief. "prayer pose Elizabeth" I heard him say calmly. I put my hand on my hips and pointed to where I knew his spiritual presence was.  "yogashanaga! I was having a very intimate moment with the toilet, it was beautiful! you ruined it! stay out of the bathroom your so invasive!" I snapped. he ignored me of course because my guide is a big pain In the butt. one of my friends says he likes messing with me becuase I'm amusing to him.

My guide sent me a dream one night.  I was sleeping and in the dream I was standing in someones living room. suddenly two white doves were heading towards me flying together and I found myself laying on the carpet floor. yogananda's voice sang through my mouth, 'drops of Jupiter' - by the band  - train. then I woke up. I seriously don't know what he's trying to say presenting me with this song. I'm so very confused.


Drops of Jupiter - train
























5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete