Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Yogananda Dream



I fell asleep two nights ago and dreamt that I was standing near yogananda in a very green ancient forest. he was dressed in a brilliant orange robe. his hair was long and reached to his knees. the sun shone through the trees and there was a large wooden swing that was attached to two ropes that reached far above into the trees. I sat down on the swing and yogananda stood there for a moment. he walked over to me and sat beside me. then we began swinging together in complete silence.

Last night I dreamt that I was standing in some bedroom and was really sad and scared, because I keep having nightmarish memories from my past life incarnation everyday. I stood there crying and yogananda appeared standing there at the doorway staring at me with concern. I looked back at him. then I woke up.

About two weeks ago I had a dream that I was walking home from the grocery store and I heard something jingling. I looked down at myself and saw that I was wearing a long flowing orange monk robe with dangling gold coins sewn all over the sleeves. I spun around feeling free. I looked up and kept walking through the ally way behind the grocery store by my home. I saw yogananda standing in front of me by the road dressed in a long flowing orange monk robe as well. then I smiled cheerfully and walked over to him. I placed my hands in his own hands and we both laughed. surprisingly I woke up several moments later.


No comments:

Post a Comment